Madrid - Ever defended Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo did not hesitate to devise a plan to move to Manchester City. The main reason Ronaldo stay at Real Madrid today is Jose Mourinho.
However, Ronaldo will not hesitate to defend the City, although he was never a superstar 'Red Devils' in the period 2003-2009. Moreover, the Portuguese claimed the players like the Premier League.
As a team who are both based in Manchester city, the rivalry between Manchester United and Manchester City obviously very fierce. That's why Carlos Tevez's move from Manchester United to the City in 2009 and then posed like a "big victory" for The Citizens.
"If I go back to the Premier League so I'm going to a club in the northwest. I do not like London," he explained.
"I think if I go from Spain then it will be to the Premier League. But not now. First we must first win the Champions League," said Ronaldo told the Sunday Mirror.
"Offered fee of around £ 20 million per year is the thing that makes flattered, but I talked to my agent and I think it's better to stay in Madrid this year because this year will be the best. This season we will be a great power."
Despite claiming not want to return to England, the player who was recruited El Real from Manchester United in the summer of 2009 it actually had planned to accept the proposal City this summer.
"Jose Mourinho remains in Madrid, so I'll stay here. If he went to Chelsea then I'd definitely go. I'll go to Manchester City. But now I will stay here," said Ronaldo.
However, Ronaldo will not hesitate to defend the City, although he was never a superstar 'Red Devils' in the period 2003-2009. Moreover, the Portuguese claimed the players like the Premier League.
As a team who are both based in Manchester city, the rivalry between Manchester United and Manchester City obviously very fierce. That's why Carlos Tevez's move from Manchester United to the City in 2009 and then posed like a "big victory" for The Citizens.
"If I go back to the Premier League so I'm going to a club in the northwest. I do not like London," he explained.
"I think if I go from Spain then it will be to the Premier League. But not now. First we must first win the Champions League," said Ronaldo told the Sunday Mirror.
"Offered fee of around £ 20 million per year is the thing that makes flattered, but I talked to my agent and I think it's better to stay in Madrid this year because this year will be the best. This season we will be a great power."
Despite claiming not want to return to England, the player who was recruited El Real from Manchester United in the summer of 2009 it actually had planned to accept the proposal City this summer.
"Jose Mourinho remains in Madrid, so I'll stay here. If he went to Chelsea then I'd definitely go. I'll go to Manchester City. But now I will stay here," said Ronaldo.

No comments:
Post a Comment